Thursday, April 21, 2011

Forgotten things may turn into a piece of art

White doted flower with coconut shell beads necklace


I have these coconut shell beads sitting in my bead box for a very long time. One day, as I went through my things, I saw these wonderful beads.  I sat in my chair for quite sometime holding my bead box and thinking of how can I use these for my clay jewelry? So I looked inside my polymer clay art pieces organizer and saw this green flower pendant I made which was also sitting for quite awhile in my organizer, and I just thought, since they are both sitting around why not combine them. So I did. So glad that I do not have the habit of throwing things away. Things that we may thought have no use at the moment may actually be useful someday and may make a wonderful piece of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment